One board, three monitors
With the top-performance MXRT-7400 graphic card, one can drive three displays with just one PCIe slot. As it is, this board is the optimal match for PACS workstations combining two diagnostic displays (or one seamless 'Fusion' display) with a third monitor for 3D viewing applications or patient lists. This ‘all-in-one’ approach saves space on the PC; it makes the installation simpler and diminished power consumption.
Ultra-fast data transfers
The MXRT-7400 graphic card is compatible with the DisplayPort interface standard, which guarantees simple installation and reliable and super-fast data transfers.
Flexible projection configurations
The MXRT-7400 display controller can be obtained with Barco®’s conference CloneView® software which permits the precise projection of medical images onto a large-screen display.
This software tool guarantees scaling, effortless cloning, zooming and panning of medical images on the large screen, making Barco®’s controllers and displays excellently suited to use in teaching auditoriums, hospitals and (tele)conference rooms.
- 2 GB GDDR5 display memory
- Triple-head display outputs
- Display Port and DVI-I video outputs
- Windows® 10 compatible
- Powered by AMD’s scalable FireProTM workstation GPU
- 1 x Refurbished Barco® MXRT-7400 PCIe Graphic Card
- 2 x DisplayPort to DVI-D adapters
- 30 Days money-back satisfaction guarantee
- 1 x Years full warranty
- 1 x Barco® installation guide and drivers CD
|MFG. Product Number||K9305037|
|GPU Memory||2GB GDDR5|
|Memory Bandwidth||128 GB/s|
|Output Ports||1 DVI, 2 Display Port (DP)|