- MFG. Product Number
- Scan Rate
- 200 lines/second
- Clinical Optical Density Range
- .05 to 4.0
- Bit Depth
- 32-bit mapped to 12-bit (4096) and 8-bit (256) grayscale output
- >50,000 hours
- Film Sizes
- Width: 8” to 14” (20 cm to 35.6 cm) Length: 8” to 51” (20 cm to 129.5 cm in single film mode only with maximum resolution of 300 DPI) Thickness: 0.006” to 0.008”
- Auto Film Feeder
- Standard 25-film capacity (mixed sized – no presorting necessary) “Light Box” loading: head-up, normal reading, left justified Film sizes up to 14” x 17” (35.6 cm x 43.2 cm)
- Geometric Accuracy
- Better than 1% or 2 pixels, whichever is greater, in both axes
- Hardware Interface
- USB 2.0
- Power Requirements
- Voltage: 85~264 Vac Frequency: 47~63 Hz Power: <100 Watts
- With Feeder & Exit Tray: 19” W x 23” D x 29.25” H (483mm x 584mm x 743 mm) Without Feeder & Exit Tray: 19” W x 14.25” D x 16.5” H (483mm x 362mm x 419mm) Shipping: 24” W x 29” L x 24” H (610mm x 737mm x 610mm)
- 65.0 lb
The VIDAR Advantage
VIDAR Systems Corporation, the recognized leader in film digitizing technology - offers the VIDAR DiagnosticPRO Advantage Film Digitizer. VIDAR again has raised the bar with its new Advantage product platform by achieving better overall performance than any other digitizer on the market.
VIDAR's DiagnosticPRO Advantage film digitizer has achieved the highest reliability, image quality, consistency, and best overall productivity than any other digitizer on the market.
Technology Advantage and Innovation
The next generation DiagnosticPRO Advantage has a number of technological advances that will provide customers with increased "up-time", resulting in improved productivity and revenues. Higher speed, image quality, and reliability are just some of the new features of the DiagnosticPRO Advantage. With a Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) rate of >50,000 hours, a modular film feeder, and a field replaceable LED illuminator system, these technical advances have resulted in the highest reliability of any digitizer on the market. A number of patents have been filed based on these technical innovations that have set a new standard in medical film digitizer performance.
In addition to a higher level of image quality and more consistency, the DiagnosticPRO Advantage has been designed for increased speed. It digitizes film two times faster than previous models and will digitize up to 25 mixed-sized films in batch mode, allowing more productivity and greater efficiency - key benefits for radiology department personnel. The DiagnosticPRO Advantage features the company's proprietary High Definition CCD (HD-CCD) technology, and incorporates a sophisticated digital electronics design. Also, the unique ADC (Automatic Digitizer Calibration) that prompts the film digitizer to calibrate automatically before every film digitized eliminates the need for user intervention for this operation. VIDAR's ADC feature results in virtually no variation in image quality and ensures excellent grayscale reproduction in every image.
The DiagnosticPRO Advantage, with its high-resolution capabilities (44.5 microns), provides the ability to digitize mammography films, and offers larger spot size options for digitizing general radiographic, CT, MR, ultrasound, and nuclear medicine films. The DiagnosticPRO Advantage exceeds the American College of Radiology Teleradiology Practice Guidelines. In addition, VIDAR offers the only 32-bit data path in the industry to maximize grayscale accuracy and performance.
Exceptional Consistency - Proven Reliability
Unlike other digitizers that require biannual calibration or cleaning, VIDAR digitizers need no maintenance or calibration, saving nearly $2,000 annually. The straight-line film path reduces the need for costly service calls due to film jams, and VIDAR digitizers have a MTBF of more than five years.
The company's sole focus is on serving its customers, and a premier customer service department supports VIDAR digitizers. VIDAR works hard at customer satisfaction, and customers have responded enthusiastically, giving VIDAR the highest customer satisfaction rating in the industry.
- 1 x Refurbished Vidar Diagnostic Pro Advantage X-Ray LED Film Digitizer (16333-005)
- 1 x All necessary cables and adapters
- 1 x Year warranty on parts and labor
- 30 Day money back guarantee