New JVC CCL258i2 2MP Color Digital Diagnostic Monitor (CCL258i2)
- Includes 5-year warranty on parts & labor
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Free remote technical support
- MFG. Product Number
- Screen Setup
- Screen Type
- Recommended For
- MR, CT, US, NM, Nuclear Medicine
- Screen Technology
- 21.3-inch , color, TFT, IPS
- Active Screen Size (diagonal)
- Active Screen Size (H x V)
- 324 mm x 432 mm
- Pixel Pitch
- 0.270 mm x 0.270 mm
- Viewing Angle (H, V)
- 176° horizontal and vertical (typ)
- Ambient Light Censor
- Automatic Calibration
- Max. Luminance
- 900 cd/m² (typ) 410 cd/m² / 300 cd/m² (Calibrated)
- Contrast Ratio
- 1400:1 (typ)
- Video Input Signals
- DVI 1.0 compliant, DisplayPort 1.1a compliant
- Power Requirements
- 100V - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption
- 75W (typ)
- 3.0 lb
- High-bright 2MP color Monitor for multi-modality medical imaging
High bright color display CCL258i2 is an ideal system for diagnostic viewing in multi-modality environment.
- Dynamic Gamma --- One Pixel Based Contrast and Brightness, Gamma
Color images are automatically recognized to provide optimized contrast, brightness and gamma. No user intervention is required.
- Auto Text Mode --- Auto Brightness Blinding Mode for Text Area
Automatic brightness control for text data to reduce eye strain for patient lists and reporting application.
- LED Backlight for Image Stability and Energy Saving
Compared to the conventional CCFL backlight models, CCL258i2 saves about 20% energy and will hold brightness much longer. Additionally, mercury-free LED backlight contributes to reduce the environmental impacts.
With two built-in sensors for luminance stabilization and ambient light measurement, CCL258i2 consistently delivers unmatched image quality.
DICOM conformance check and calibration can be remotely performed. These remote management features will minimize the burden of system administrators.
User friendly OSD functions include DICOM conformance check function.
The Medivisor Series software is a user friendly tool to effectively manage JVCKENWOOD's monitors. Calibration software Medivisor Nx, quality assurance software QA Medivisor and performance monitoring software PM Medivisor interact closely with each other to help system administrators easily manage all JVCKENWOOD's monitors in the network.
JVCKENWOOD's new special AR coating technology addresses properties of focus, noise reduction, contrast and viewing angle achieving film-like black and accurate reproduction of images.
In addition to a DVI port, CCL258i2 has a digital display interface "DisplayPort". When using the DisplayPort, up to 1024 or 10 bits shades of gray are simultaneously displayed.
* Customized viewer software and graphics cards are required to display 10-bit images.
Luminance uniformity correction system will produce stable images across the screen.
Luminance/gamma settings are selectable from three preset levels according to the needs. User-selectable configurations enable stress free operations without specialized settings.
With a push of a button, the monitor's current status can be checked such as the monitor model, total operating time, actual measurement of luminance, and calibration settings.
Current monitor operating status can easily be checked by the front LED indicator.
JVCKENWOOD is committed to providing high performance monitor systems that are ecological and environmentally friendly. We strive to create green IT initiatives and be a part of building a clean energy future. In an effort to achieve this, we have incorporated several new features in the i2 series monitors. Advanced power saving function dims the backlight as the screensaver activates, thereby reducing power consumption and preventing unnecessary backlight deterioration, resulting in a longer lasting monitor. The internal power supply system includes a new improved power save mode, which allows the monitor to enter standby mode with less than 2 watts of energy consumption.
- Worldwide Medical Safety Standards
CCL258i2 meets worldwide medical safety standards.
- 1 x New JVC CCL258i2 2MP Color Digital Diagnostic Monitor (CCL258i2)
- 1 x Power cord (3P)
- 1 x DVI cable
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x DisplayPort cable
- 5 x Year warranty on parts and labor
- 1 x 30 Day money back satisfaction guaranteer
- All necessary cables and adapters
Fill out the form below to get notified when this item becomes available again.