- MFG. Product Number
- Screen Setup
- Screen Type
- 5MP (2560 x 2048)
- Recommended For
- CT, MR, US, DR, CR, NM, Film
- Screen Technology
- a-si TFT active matrix dual domain IPS
- Active Screen Size (diagonal)
- 540 mm (21.3”)
- Active Screen Size (H x V)
- 422.4 mm x 337.9 mm (16.5 x 13.3“)
- Aspect Ratio (H:V)
- Pixel Pitch
- 0.1650 mm
- Viewing Angle (H, V)
- Ambient Light Censor
- Auto (built-in front sensor)
- Calibrated Luminance
- 600 cd/m²
- Max. Luminance
- 1200 cd/m² typical
- Contrast Ratio
- 1200:1 typical
- Video Input Signals
- DVI-D Dual Link / DisplayPort
- 30.0 lb
Barco®'s Coronis® 5MP has high-bright LED backlights which render more JNDs (Just Noticeable Differences) and enable you to visualize more shades of grey. In addition, every pixel is at all times in compliance with DICOM thanks to Per Pixel Uniformity® which increases contrast to noise ratio. All subtleties are noticed more rapidly and thus the leveling and window time is diminished.
Unequal Brightness: this model offers a 600 cd/m² high calibrated luminance which augments the detection of even the smallest details. In addition, one can momentarily increase the brightness of the display with the ‘hot light’ I-Luminate® button which allows you to inspect the detailed subtleties or comparison of digital exams with film-based priors.
No concerns with DICOM compliance: Barco®'s Coronis® 5MegaPixel LED has automatic calibration and quality assurance with Medical QAWeb® which ensures a constant quality of the diagnostics and a full uptime of your workstation. MediCal QAWeb® lets permits you to work whilst automatic quality assurance checks are performed and permits a centralized and remote management of image quality.
Excellent return on investment this Barco® model uses power-efficient backlights giving it high brightness and low power consumption. These backlights last more, have less heat productions and have no mercury making it a high return on your investment.
The general operational cost for the hospital is reduced by the cool-running display electronics which produces bight light very efficiently which needs less cooling.
- Per Pixel Uniformity®: every pixel is permanently DICOM compliant thanks to PPU which measures and calibrates the luminance of each pixel.
- I-Luminate®: Momentarily increase the brightness of the display with the ‘hot light’ I-Luminate® button which allows you to inspect the detailed subtleties or comparison of digital exams with film-based priors.
- I-Guard®: this integrated sensor guards, calibrates constantly and adjust the luminance output of the display making sure you follow DICOM standards continually.
- QAWeb®: For automatic calibration and QA you have the user-friendly web based ground-breaking tool of MediCal QAWeb®.
- Adjustable dual-head stand: you can angle the displays to fit to you position of preference for optimal viewing with the dual-head stand.
- 1 x Refurbished Barco® Coronis MDCG-5221 5MP Grayscale Digital Mammography LED Monitors (K9301541A)
- 1 x Barco® DisplayPort cables
- 1 x Barco® USB cables
- 1 x Barco® QAWeb Calibration and QA Software
- 1 x Barco® MXRT PCIe graphic card
- All necessary cables and adapters
- A 3-year warranty on parts and labor
- A 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee