Fill out the form below to connect with a Bayland sales representative about this product.
- MFG. Product Number
- Screen Setup
- Screen Type
- 12MP (4200 x 2800 pixels)
- Recommended For
- radiology, mammography and digital breast tomosynthesis
- Screen Technology
- Active Screen Size (diagonal)
- 853.44 mm (33.6")
- Active Screen Size (H x V)
- 708.1 x 472.1 mm (27.8 x 18.6")
- Aspect Ratio (H:V)
- Pixel Pitch
- 0.1686 mm
- Color Imaging
- Gray Imaging
- Viewing Angle (H, V)
- Backlight Censor
- Ambient Light Censor
- Auto (built-in front sensor)
- Calibrated Luminance
- 1000 cd/m²
- Max. Luminance
- 2100 cd/m² (PPU on)
- Contrast Ratio
- 1200:1 (PPU on)
- Video Input Signals
- DisplayPort 1.2
- Power Requirements
- This device shall only be powered by the medical approved power supply of Efore (Roal Electronics), type RHPS390. Ratings marked on the medical approved power supply: Input rating: 100-240 VAC, 5.5 A, 50/60 Hz Output rating: 24 VDC, 16.25 A; 5 VDC, 0.1 A
- Power Consumption
- 190 W (nominal) < 0.5 W (hibernate)
- 140.0 lb
Introducing Barco® Coronis Uniti™
The only display explicitly designed for both PACS and breast imaging with the outstanding features you’re looking for: enhanced representation of calibrated color and grayscales; superior in its 2D and 3D capabilities; and capable of both static and dynamic imaging. Get ready to work smarter.
One unified solution
A display breakthrough, Coronis Uniti features the first unified workflow – combining PACS and breast images on one single workstation. Talk about streamlined and simplified: it replaces all display configurations, eliminating the need for a multi-head display set-up or to move to another workstation to view additional exams. With faster reading sessions, your productivity will soar.
Discover the subtlest details
You can believe your eyes: everything you see on the oversized, 12 MP screen is crystal-clear and accurate. That’s because every Coronis Uniti display is calibrated to meet the DICOM standard for grayscales and to guarantee consistent, perceptually linear color. That’s why Barco® is an industry leader.
- Offers unique color calibration
- Can allow more images on one display
- Diminishes the need for panning and zooming
- Delivers uniform images at all times
- Reveals the subtlest details
- Ensures automated QA and calibration
Less stress on you
Optimize your reading experience. Coronis Uniti was designed with ergonomics in mind, mirroring a human’s natural field of vision:
- Minimizes reflection
- Improves image sharpness
- Diminishes eye fatigue
- Limits head, hand, and eye movements
- Facilitates reading comfort
A profit center
Make a one-time investment with lasting benefits.
- Read more cases per day.
- Much more comfortable reading experience due to less movement of the eyes and neck.
- Enjoy major reductions in display costs due to the versatility of the display. LED-backlit technology on Barco® UNITI ensures 50,000 hours of compliance operation. That is equivalent to running the display 24 hours a day for the next 15 years none stop and still pass the DICOM calibration and compliance.
- 1 x New Barco® Coronis UNITI MDMC-12133 12MP LED Color Medical Diagnostic Display Monitor
- 1 x Barco® multi-touch Touchpad
- 2 x Barco® DisplayPort cables
- 1 x Barco® USB cable
- 1 x Barco® QAWeb calibration and QA software
- 1 x Barco® MXRT-7600 8GB 4DP display controller
- A 5-year warranty on parts and labor
- A 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee