New Pair (x2) Barco® Nio MDNG-2121 2MP Grayscale Medical Diagnostic Radiology Monitor (K9601651)
- Includes a 5-Year Premium Bayland Warranty
? - 5-year warranty on parts & labor
- 5-year loaner coverage
- 5-year premium technical support
- 5-Year Advance Hot-Swap Coverage
? If your equipment fails, we will send you a replacement product so you do not have to wait for a repair.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Monitors.com Buyback Guarantee
? This item qualifies for Monitors.com's buyback guarantee program. We buyback this item at any time in any condition at a fair market value.
- Free Remote Technical Support
- MFG. Product Number
- Screen Setup
- Screen Type
- 2MP (1600 x 1200)
- Recommended For
- CT, MR, US, DR, CR, NM, Film
- Screen Technology
- TFT AM LCD Dual Domain IPS
- Active Screen Size (diagonal)
- 541 mm (21.3")
- Active Screen Size (H x V)
- 432 x 324 mm (17.0 x 12.8")
- Aspect Ratio (H:V)
- Pixel Pitch
- 0.2700 mm
- Color Imaging
- Gray Imaging
- Viewing Angle (H, V)
- Ambient Light Censor
- Manual (external USB sensor)
- Calibrated Luminance
- 500 cd/m²
- Max. Luminance
- 1650 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio
- Video Input Signals
- DVI-D Dual Link
- Power Consumption
- 80.0 lb
Barco® presents Nio® MDNG-2121 as a great quality 2MP greyscale diagnostic display monitor at an affordable price point.
Images of a top quality
If you need your readings to have a superb viewing angle, outstanding crispness, and high brightness the Nio® MDNG-2121 2MP Greyscale is for you. To ensure the continued stabilization of the luminance output of the LCD backlight and rapid power-up this model works with Backlight Output Stabilization® (BLOS) technology.
Barco® Nio® MDNG-2121 which has a 1600x1200 pixel display and is bundled with MediCal QAWeb® software. The system also includes a high-performance Barco® MXRT display controller.
- Outstanding viewing angle, image crispness, and high-brightness.
- Workflow at its maximum efficacy with top speed display controllers.
- Barco®’s MediCal QAWeb® program for QA assurance of PACS displays you are guaranteed enhanced diagnostic confidence.
- Barco®’s Backlight Output Stabilization® (BLOS) technology provides a long-term quality assured image display.
- Flawless color matching between displays.
- 2 x Barco® Nio MDNG-2121 2MP Grayscale Medical Diagnostic Radiology Monitors (K9601651)
- 2 x Barco® DVI-D cable
- 2 x Barco® USB cable
- 1 x Barco® MXRT graphic card
- 1 x Barco® QAWeb calibration and QA software
- All necessary cables and adapters
- 5 x Year warranty on parts and labor
- 30 Day money back satisfaction guarantee