Fill out the form below to connect with a Bayland sales representative about this product.
- MFG. Product Number
- Screen Setup
- Screen Type
- 3MP (2048 x 1536)
- Recommended For
- CR, DR, MR, CT, US
- Screen Technology
- TFT AMLCD Dual Domain IPS, 3 subpixels per pixel
- CCFL lamps
- Active Screen Size (diagonal)
- 20.8" (528mm)
- Active Screen Size (H x V)
- 1536 x 2048 Portrait, 2048 x 1536 Landscape
- Pixel Pitch
- 206μm, 123 dpi
- Color Imaging
- Gray Imaging
- Viewing Angle (H, V)
- Manual (external USB sensor)
- Calibrated Luminance
- 600 cd/m²
- Max. Luminance
- 1000 cd/m² typical
- Contrast Ratio
- 900:1 typical
- Video Input Signals
- Dual Link DVI-D
- Power Consumption
- 60 Watts typical
- 50.0 lb
The Dome E3 is the benchmark of diagnostic, grayscale displays with high luminance and contrast, and pristine image quality.
• High-bright 3MP grayscale display
• Ideal for general radiology use
• Flexible, lightweight, low-power design
• RightLight™-controlled DICOM for life
Dome E3 displays are fully factory characterized using a NIST-traceable photometer, which provides high quality characterization of diagnostic displays. The characterization data is stored in the panel and allows the display to remain in perfect DICOM calibration for the life of the product. No additional field calibration is ever necessary.
Dome displays include precision DICOM lookup tables (LUTs), giving extra fine control of gray shades and near-perfect DICOM conformance. Standard displays fail to provide the precision needed to accurately match the DICOM curve and hence fail to meet the demanding needs of diagnostic imaging.
The Dome E3 supports 10-bit and 8-bit grayscale image data through industry standard interfaces. Dome’s 10-bit data paths allow images with 1024 simultaneous shades of gray to display for the most demanding image viewing tasks.
Green by Design:
At NDSsi, we believe real sustainability means considering the full productlifespan, not only the product’s manufacturing. Dome displays comply with international environmental standards such as RoHS, REACH, and WEEE directives, but our products are also designed to deliver high performance with remarkably low power consumption, leaving a smaller carbon footprint behind.
- 2 x Fully Refurbished NDSsi Planar Dome E3 3MP Grayscale Medical Diagnostic Monitor (997-5713-00-2PN)
- 2 x DVI cable
- 2 x USB cable
- 1 x Dome CXtra calibration and QA software
- 1 x nVidia Quadro PCIe graphic card
- 3 x Year warranty on parts and labor
- All necessary cables and adapters
- 1 x 30 Day money back satisfaction guarantee