- MFG. Product Number
- Screen Setup
- Screen Type
- Screen Technology
- UA-SFT TFT
- Pixel Pitch
- 0.2115 x 0.2115
- Viewing Angle (H, V)
- 176°/ 176°
- Gamma correction according to DICOM GSDF at 400 cd/m2
- Calibrated Luminance
- 400 cd/m2 (Recommended)
- Max. Luminance
- 800 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio
- Video Input Signals
- Digital: 1 x DVI-D; 1 x DVI-I; Analog: 1 x Mini D-Sub 15 pin
- Power Requirements
- 100 - 240V AC 2.0 A/0.5 A; integrated power supply
- Power Consumption
- 35.0 lb
Designed for the demanding needs of medical imaging and PACS, including CR and DR, the NEC MultiSync MD213MC, a 21.3" 3-Megapixel high-bright, high-resolution color display, features the flexibility of a color display with image performance rivaling that of grayscale displays.
UA-SFT liquid crystal technology offers high brightness without compromising contrast or viewing angles, making the image quality outstanding for color or grayscale images.
Out-of-the-box calibration to the DICOM grayscale display function for luminance, Integrated tri-stimulus (three-color) sensor receives more light information than standard (brightness only) sensors and, therefore, is exceptionally accurate and stable.
ColorComp™ digital uniformity correction reduces screen uniformity errors and compensates for differences in color/grayscale and luminance across the entire screen.
GammaComp™ MD software ensures consistent image quality while providing a simple interface for conformance to the DICOM standard and an easy-to-use QA environment for medical imaging.
12-bit RGB lookup tables (LUTs) for gamma provide for more finely detailed, high-definition rendering of color images and crisper display of even the most delicate shadings and color differences. Brightness level and contrast ratio rival that of grayscale displays.
- 1 x Refurbished NEC MD213MC 3MP Color Medical Diagnostic Radiology Monitor
- 1 x DVI-D cables
- 1 x USB cables
- 1 x NEC GammaCompMD calibration and QA software
- 1 x nVidia Quadro 580 PCIe graphics card
- All necessary cables and adapters
- 3 x Year warranty on parts and labor
- 30 Day money back satisfaction guarantee