Top-quality 3D imaging
The MXRT-5450 display controller provides the quality, stability and performance demanded by nowadays 3D imaging applications in healthcare.
The powerful GPU, based on PCIe Gen2 x16 architecture, ensures smooth and ultra-fast image loading, roaming and manipulation of images with up to 5.8MP grayscale resolution.
Flexible projection configurations
The MXRT-5450 display controller can be obtained with Barco®’s conference CloneView® software which permits the precise projection of medical images onto a large-screen display. This software tool guarantees scaling, effortless cloning, zooming and panning of medical images on the large screen, making Barco®’s controllers and displays excellently suited to use in teaching auditoriums, hospitals and (tele)conference rooms.
- 1 GB GDDR5 display memory
- 2 DVI-I video outputs
- Powered by AMD's scalable FirePro workstation GPU
- Single-wide form factor
- 1 x Renewed Barco® MXRT-5450 1GB PCIe Graphics Card.
- 1 x Barco® installation guide and drivers CD
- 1 x Year warranty on parts ad labor. 30-day money back guarantee.
- 30 Day money back satisfaction guarantee
|MFG. Product Number||K9305040|
|GPU Memory||1 GB GDDR5|
|Output Ports||2 DVI-I|