- MFG. Product Number
- Screen Setup
- Screen Type
- 1536 × 2048
- Screen Technology
- 21.3” color TFT IPS technology
- Pixel Pitch
- 0.2115 mm × 0.2115 mm
- Viewing Angle (H, V)
- 178° vertical and horizontal
- Backlight Censor
- Ambient Light Censor
- Max. Luminance
- 1000 cd/m² (typ.) 410 cd/m² / 500 cd/m² (calibrated)
- Contrast Ratio
- 1500 : 1 (typ.)
- Video Input Signals
- DVI-D (DVI 1.0 compliant) DisplayPort (DisplayPort 1.2a compliant)
- Power Requirements
- 100 V - 240 V 50 / 60Hz
- Power Consumption
- 95 W (typ.)
- 25.0 lb
Clearly Defined Diagnostic Images
The new i3 color series render more precise color and monochrome modality images. One of its unique technologies the built-in self-calibrating sensor ensures that the monitor constantly performs at its best.
Color Images are automatically recognized to provide optimized contrast, brightness and gamma. No user intervention is required.
Auto Text Mode
Brightness is automatically adjusted on patient lists and reporting applications to reduce eye strain.
Integrated QA Solution
QA Medivisor Agent providing calibration and QA standard testing capabilities through an intuitive and easy to navigate user interface makes it effective to manage day-to-day operation in the radiology department. Simplified calibration scheduling tool QA Medivisor Agent LE is included.
With the integrated color front sensor, the CL-S200 / CL-S300 self-calibrates to the DICOM Part 14 Standard on a regular schedule.
Razor-sharp Color Precision
Utilizing its unique X, Y, Z, color level tracking and color management technologies, any of the i3 models perfectly color-matches one another.
- 1 x New CL-S300 3MP Color Medical Diagnostic Radiology Monitor (CLS300)
- 1 x DVI cable
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Totoku Medivisor calibration and QA software
- 1 x nVidia Quadro PCIe graphic card
- All necessary cables and adapters
- 5 x Year warranty on parts and labor
- 30 Day money back satisfaction guarantee