Pair (x2) Totoku CCL354i2 3MP Color Medical Diagnostic Radiology Monitors (CCL354i2)
- Includes a 3-Year Premium Bayland Warranty
? - 3-year warranty on parts & labor
- 3-year loaner coverage
- 3-year premium technical support
- 3-Year Advance Hot-Swap Coverage
? If your equipment fails, we will send you a replacement product so you do not have to wait for a repair.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Monitors.com Buyback Guarantee
? This item qualifies for Monitors.com's buyback guarantee program. We buyback this item at any time in any condition at a fair market value.
- Free Remote Technical Support
- MFG. Product Number
- Screen Setup
- Screen Type
- 3MP (2048 x 1536)
- Recommended For
- General Radiology
- Screen Technology
- 21.3-inch, Color, TFT active matrix
- CCFL lamps
- Active Screen Size (diagonal)
- 433.152mm x 324.864mm
- Pixel Pitch
- 0.2115mm x 0.2115mm
- Color Imaging
- Viewing Angle (H, V)
- 170° horizontal and vertical (typ)
- Automatic (Built-in front sensor)
- Calibrated Luminance
- 410cd/m² and 300cd/m²
- Max. Luminance
- 800cd/m² (typ)
- Contrast Ratio
- 750:1 (typ)
- Video Input Signals
- DVI 1.0 compliant
- Power Requirements
- AC Adapter 100V-240V (±10%) 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption
- 120W (typ)
- 80.0 lb
With high luminance and high contrast, and an integrated color calibration function, the Totoku CCL354i2 delivers highly accurate color reproduction faithful to the DICOM GSDF. The Totoku CCL354i2 includes a luminance compensation feature for edge to edge consistency, is fully configurable for multi-display applications, and comes standard with hardware-based pivot functionality for fast image drawing in portrait orientation.
New luminance stabilizing system λ-Sentinel II
λ-Sentinel II consists of a luminance sensor and a luminance control circuit. The luminance sensor, integrated into the front bezel, consistently monitors and accurately stabilizes luminance on the screen by rapidly communicating with the backlight sensor.
In addition, a built-in luminance sensor provided with i2 models enables even simpler calibration without attaching the calibration sensor.
Remote grayscale check and remote calibration functions
Conformance testing to DICOM GSDF and calibration can be remotely accomplished. These features minimize the burden on display administrators.
High luminance, high-quality LCD panel
800 cd/m² and contrast ratio of 750:1. Due to its wide, dynamic range, high-quality grayscale can also be achieved on this color display, providing versatility for multi-modality workstations.
- 2 x Fully Refurbished Totoku CCL354i2 3MP Color Medical Diagnostic LCD Monitors
- 2 x DVI-D cables
- 2 x USB cables
- 1 x Totoku QAWeb calibration and QA software
- 1 x nVidia Quadro PCIe graphic card
- All necessary cables and adapters
- 3 x Year warranty on parts and labor
- 30 Day money-back satisfaction guarantee