- MFG. Product Number
- Screen Setup
- Screen Type
- USTEXT,640 X 480 (VGA), 800 X 600 (SVGA), 1024 X 768 (XGA), 2048 x 1536 (QXGA)
- Recommended For
- General Radiology
- Screen Technology
- 20.8-inch, Color, TFT active matrix
- Pixel Pitch
- 0.207mm x 0.207mm
- Color Imaging
- Full color (16.77 million colors)
- Viewing Angle (H, V)
- 170° horizontal and vertical (typ)
- Luminance, Gamma, Color temp., Capability to save 3 sets of LUT settings (A calibration kit is required.)
- Calibrated Luminance
- Max. Luminance
- 600cd/m² (typ), (calibrated to 250cd/m² by factory default)
- Contrast Ratio
- 600:1 (typ)
- Video Input Signals
- DVI 1.0 compliant
- Power Consumption
- 130W (typ), (with power management feature)
- 40.0 lb
A high-performance model not only offers high image quality and high-accuracy but also is loaded with quality maintenance management features.
With high luminance and high contrast, and an integrated color calibration function, our CCL352i2 delivers highly accurate color reproduction faithful to the DICOM GSDF. The CCL352i2 includes a luminance compensation feature for edge to edge consistency, is fully configurable for multi-display applications, and comes standard with hardware-based pivot functionality for fast image drawing in portrait orientation.
New luminance stabilizing system λ-Sentinel II
λ-Sentinel II consists of a luminance sensor and luminance control circuit. The luminance sensor, integrated into the front bezel, consistently monitors and accurately stabilizes luminance on the screen by rapidly communicating with the backlight sensor.
In addition, a built-in luminance sensor provided with i2 models enables even simpler calibration without attaching the calibration sensor.
Luminance equalizer λ-Uniformity Congruence
Is built in to achieve highly accurate luminance uniformity across the screen. Luminance unevenness is minimized in the final tune-up prior to shipping.
* Images shown are for illustrative purposes only.
High luminance, high-quality LCD panel
600 cd/m² and contrast ratio of 600:1. Due to its wide, dynamic range, high-quality grayscale can also be achieved on this color display, providing versatility for multi-modality workstations.
- 1 x Fully Refurbished Totoku CCL352i2 Medical Diagnostic Monitor (CCL352i2)
- 1 x DVI-D cables
- 1 x USB cables
- 1 x Totoku Medivisor NX calibration and QA software
- 1 x nVidia Quadro PCIe graphic card
- All necessary cables and adapters
- 3 x Year warranty on parts and labor
- 30 Day money back satisfaction guarantee