- MFG. Product Number
- Screen Setup
- Screen Type
- 2MP (1600 x 1200)
- Recommended For
- CR, DR, MR, CT, US
- Screen Technology
- TFT AM LCD Dual Domain IPS
- CCFL lamps
- Active Screen Size (diagonal)
- 541 mm (21.3")
- Active Screen Size (H x V)
- 432 x 324 mm (17.0 x 12.8")
- Aspect Ratio (H:V)
- Pixel Pitch
- 0.2700 mm
- Color Imaging
- Gray Imaging
- Viewing Angle (H, V)
- Backlight Censor
- Ambient Light Censor
- Auto (built-in front sensor)
- Calibrated Luminance
- 500 cd/m²
- Max. Luminance
- 1650 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio
- Video Input Signals
- DVI-D Dual Link
- Power Consumption
- 40.0 lb
Barco® Coronis® MDCG-2121 2MP grayscale is a favorite display of choice with a 1600x1200 resolution. The MDCG-2121 provide a complete solution to cover all MRI, PACS, ultrasound, orthopedic applications and angiography cases with unmatches image quality. Compatible with Windows and MAC.
Perfectly achieved grayscale technology
Coronis® MDCG-2121 2MP from Barco® is built with demonstrated technology which delivers the most accurate image. The need for precise image pictures is guaranteed by the innovative 10-bit architecture which displays 1024 shades of gray out of the perfectly achieved grayscale technology.
Translucent calibration and QA
This model is bundled with MediCal QAWeb® which automatically calibrated and does quality assurance guaranteeing a constant level of quality and a time maximization of the workstation. This QA system executes automatically the quality assurance checks at the same time it permits you to continue diagnosing.
No concerns with DICOM compliance under all lighting conditions
The luminance of the output of the area where the diagnostic is viewed is continually adjusted and secured by the integrated I-Guard®.
The combination of the patented I-Guard® with the MediCal QAWeb® software provides an easy and fast calibration, automatic QA testing and display of the compliance reports.
Under all lighting conditions, the Coronis® MDCG-2121 2MP greyscale remains DICOM compliant for it adjust the brightness of the ambient lighting conditions. This is all assured by the Ambient Light Compensation® (ALC) system.
- Fantastic brightness and contrast.
- Excellent uniformity across the entire display.
- No concerns with DICOM compliance as I-Guard® and ALC® make real-time image quality adjustments under all lighting condition automatically.
- 1 x Refurbished Barco® Coronis MDCG-2121 2MP Grayscale Medical Diagnostic Radiology Monitors (K9601659)
- 1 x Barco® DVI-D cable
- 1 x Barco® USB cable
- 1 x Barco® MXRT graphic card
- 1 x Barco® QAWeb calibration and QA software
- All necessary cables and adapters
- 3 x Year warranty on parts and labor
- 30 Day money back satisfaction guarantee