Fill out the form below to connect with a Bayland sales representative about this product.
- MFG. Product Number
- Screen Setup
- Screen Type
- 3MP (2048 x 1536)
- Recommended For
- CR, DR, MR, CT, US
- Screen Technology
- TFT AMLCD Dual Domain IPS
- Active Screen Size (diagonal)
- 528 mm (20.8")
- Active Screen Size (H x V)
- 423.9 x 318 (9.8 x 12.5")
- Pixel Pitch
- 0.207 mm
- Color Imaging
- Gray Imaging
- Viewing Angle (H, V)
- 170° (at 10:1 contrast)
- Manual (external USB sensor)
- Calibrated Luminance
- 500 cd/m2 (145.9 fL) calibrated
- Max. Luminance
- 700 cd/m2 (204 fL) max.
- Contrast Ratio
- 600:1 typical
- Video Input Signals
- Dual DVI (complying to VESA DVI)
- Power Requirements
- 90 to 264 VAC 47 to 65Hz 79W max
- 40.0 lb
With a resolution of 1536 x 2048 of flawless image representation, the Barco® Coronis® MFGD-3420 3MP delivers great value and automatic compliance with ACR guidelines/ a great affordable choice for greyscale general radiology.
This model is a perfect solution to medical professionals a wide range of medical imaging applications, such as MRI, PACS, chest radiology, computed tomography, and angiography, for it has high-luminance and a contrast ratio of 600:1. If can be utilized in ambient light surroundings and dark reading environments. Full performance portrait mode is ensured by the Coronis® Portrait Accelerator which is integrated into the monitor. This model Barco® Coronis is compatible with all windows operating system once used along with a Barco® MXRT PCIe card (Included)
- Because of Barco®’s novel PIN concept, this model has one of the lowest costs of ownership.
- integrated I-Guard® technology which provides constant image quality adjustment; always DICOM-compliant.
- excellent contrast ratio and luminance which results in a great quality image from corner to corner
- Automatic quality with intervention-free quality assurance.
- Accessible in a wide variety of configurations from single to multi-head systems.
- An all-inclusive display system, which includes portrait/landscape accelerator, QA software, cables and driver and a display controller.
- An ergonomic design.
- 1 x Refurbished Barco® Coronis MFGD-3420 3MP Grayscale Medical Diagnostic Monitors (V9600400)
- 1 x DVI-D cables
- 1 x USB cables
- 1 x Barco® Medical QAWeb calibration and QA software
- 1 x Barco® MXRT PCIe graphics card
- 3 x Year warranty on parts and labor
- All necessary cables and adapters
- 30 Day money back satisfaction guarantee