Directional antennas focus the radio signal in a given direction. This enhances the indoor/outdoor, signal to and from the access point in the direction the antenna is pointing. With a focusing wall mount, the signal has the effect of providing more energy in one direction and less energy in all other directions.
The antenna is a six-element, dual-band, multiple-input and multiple-output (MIMO), patch array antenna that operates in the 2.4- and 5-GHz frequency ranges. The antenna is designed for use in indoor and outdoor environments with Cisco Aironet 3702P and 1570 series access points.
- Directivity: Directional
- Frequency Band Type: UHF
- Operating Frequency Range: 2400 MHz to 2500 MHz
- Operating Frequency Range: 5250 MHz to 5850 MHz
- Antenna Gain: 13 dBi
- Connector Type: RP-TNC
- Form Factor: Patch
- Compatibility: Cisco Aironet 802.11n Access Points
- Application/Usage: Wireless Data Network
- Operating Frequency Ranges: 2.4-2.5 GHz, 5.15-5.925 GHz