This is a Server workstation with a full license of Windows Server 2008 R2
- Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v3 or 4th generation Intel® Core™ Processors enable fast and stable processing.
- Integrated Intel® graphics are standard.
- Precision Optimizer helps your professional software run at its peak performance automatically.
- Optional Dell Data Protection | Security Tools and optional Dell Data Protection | Encryption help make Precision T1700 a secure entry-level Workstation.
- Optional mirrored RAID provides redundancy and fast recovery in the event of a drive failure.
- Up to 32GB* of optional error-correcting code (ECC) memory corrects isolated soft-memory errors and provides a solid foundation for memory and system stability.
Available self-encrypting drives (SEDs) can reduce security risks and unauthorized access to your data.
Dell services, including Dell ProSupport,* can help you protect your hardware investment through a customizable suite of support options.
The Precision T1700 is a true Workstation that’s compatible with leading independent software vendor (ISV)-certified applications for maximum uptime and productivity.
- An expanded set of ISV-certified applications ensures guaranteed software compatibility with your system and peak performance of your applications.
- Popular ISV-certified applications include AutoCAD, SolidWorks and Creo.
- Triple monitor support comes standard. Optional quad monitor support can enable even greater productivity.
Ports & Slots
- 1. Headphone
- 2. Microphone
- 3. USB 3.0
- 4. USB 2.0
- 5. Audio Line out
- 6. Line-in/Microphone
- 7. USB 3.0
- 8. HDMI
- 9. Serial
- 10. DisplayPort
- 11. USB 2.0
- 12. Keyboard Connector
- 13. Mouse Connector
- 14. RJ45 Network Connector
- 1x USB 2.0
- 4x SATA 6Gb/s
Dimensions & Weight
- 1. Height: 14.17" (359.9mm)
- 2. Width: 6.89" (175.0mm)
- 3. Depth: 17.12" (5434.8mm)
- Weight: 25.7 lbs (11.7 kg)