Fill out the form below to connect with a Bayland sales representative about this product.
- MFG. Product Number
- Screen Setup
- Screen Type
- 1536 x 2048 Portrait, 2048 x 1536 Landscape
- Recommended For
- General Radiology
- Screen Technology
- TFT AMLCD Dual Domain IPS, 3 subpixels per pixel
- Active Screen Size (diagonal)
- 21.3″ (541mm)
- Active Screen Size (H x V)
- 1536 x 2048 Portrait 2048 x 1536 Landscape
- Pixel Pitch
- 211.5µm, 120 DPI
- Color Imaging
- Viewing Angle (H, V)
- 170° horizontal and vertical
- Auto (Built-in front sensor)
- Calibrated Luminance
- 500 cd/mÂ
- Max. Luminance
- 800 cd/m² typical
- Contrast Ratio
- 750:1 typical
- Video Input Signals
- DisplayPort 1.1 and Dual Link DVI-D
- Power Consumption
- 81 Watts typical
- 30.0 lb
The Dome S3c display is the all-in-one diagnostic display deployable throughout the hospital enterprise. • High-bright 3MP color display • LED backlight • Suitable for grayscale and color images • RightCheck front sensor for remote conformance testing • Quality image viewing without compromise
RightCheck: Based on Dome’s patent-pending sensor technology for optimum remote testing and validation. Our unique technology gives us precise measurements for quick and confident confirmation of DICOM conformance.
30-Bit Color: Rich, 30-bit color allows over a billion different shades to be displayed for viewing even the most subtle hues.
RightLight™: RightLight™ monitoring provides proven backlight stabilization and automatic DICOM compliance. RightLight™ is constantly monitoring your system to provide displays that are always ready for diagnostic viewing.
DICOM Always: Dome S3c displays are fully factory characterized using a NIST-traceable photometer, which provides a high-quality characterization of diagnostic displays. The characterization data is stored in the panel and allows the display to remain in perfect DICOM calibration for the life of the display. No additional field calibration is ever necessary.
Fanless: Dome S3c displays use intelligent engineering for sleek, low-power, fanless designs. No mechanical fans to fail or draw in dust which can cause electronics to fail prematurely. Lower power and lower heat mean lower cost of ownership.
- 1 x Refurbished NDS Dome S3c 3MP Color Medical Diagnostic Monitor (997-5803-00-1NN)
- 1 x DisplayPort cable
- 1 x CXtra Calibration and QA Software
- 1 x Nvidia Quadro PCIe graphic card
- All necessary cables and adapters
- 3 x Year warranty on parts and labor
- 30 Day money back satisfaction guarantee