- MFG. Product Number
- Screen Setup
- Screen Type
- 4096 x 2560 Landscape
- Recommended For
- General Radiology & Mammography
- Screen Technology
- TFT AMLCD Dual Domain IPS, single 10-bit pixels
- Pixel Pitch
- 157µm, 161 dp
- Color Imaging
- Viewing Angle (H, V)
- 170° horizontal and vertical
- DICOM calibration performed by Dome CXtra™ using the RightLight™ internal photometer. DICOM calibration LUT stored in the display and automatically maintained for the life of the display
- Calibrated Luminance
- 500 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio
- 850:1 typical
- Video Input Signals
- Two Dual Link DVI-D
- Power Requirements
- 100 to 240 VAC 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption
- 90 Watts typica
- 40.0 lb
10-Bit Grayscale: The Dome S10 supports 10-bit and 8-bit grayscale image data through industry standard interfaces. Few other displays offer support for high bit-depth images and those that do often require the use of proprietary libraries. Dome’s 10-bit data paths allow images with 1024 simultaneous shades of gray to display for the most demanding image viewing tasks.
ClearView: The American College of Radiology recommends that “Protective shields on LCDs add to reflections and should not be used if possible.” Reflective glass can also reflect back onto the display blurring the diagnostic images. Some companies continue to believe adding reflective glass is a feature. We agree with the ACR, image quality comes first, so we don’t put reflective glass on our Dome S10 display.
RightCheck: Based on Dome’s patent-pending sensor technology for optimum remote testing and validation. Our unique technology gives us precise measurements for quick and confident confirmation of DICOM conformance.
Fanless: Dome S10 displays use intelligent engineering for sleek, low-power, fanless designs. No mechanical fans to fail or draw in dust which can cause electronics to fail prematurely. Lower power, lower heat, lower cost of ownership thanks to Dome’s unmatched engineering excellence.
Feather-Light Design: Quality engineering shows in the highly reliable and efficient Dome S10 display. It also shows in its physical design. Efficient cooling, low-power components, and intelligent electronics all contribute to a sleek and lightweight display. Feather-light means engineered right!
- 1 x Refurbished NDS Dome S10 Premium 10MP Digital Mammography 30" Diagnostic Monitor (997-5810-00)
- 2 x DVI-D cables
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Dome CXtra calibration and QA software
- 1 x Matrox Xenia Pro PCIe graphics card
- All necessary cables and adapters
- 3 x Year warranty on parts and labor
- 30 Day money back satisfaction guarantee