The original USB Type-B connector is still the standard for connecting medical display monitors to workstations for calibration and QA purposes (for the built-in front sensor of the medical display to communicate with the calibration software installed on the workstation), printers, scanners, and similar large peripherals. This cable uses 28 AWG conductors for data and 24 AWG conductors for power. It features gold-plated connectors to ensure smooth, corrosion-free connections. It is shielded to protect against signal interference and data loss.
- 100% compliant with USB 2.0 specifications
- 28 AWG data conductors and 24 AWG power conductors
- Gold plated connectors ensure a smooth, corrosion-free connection
- Molded connector heads with molded strain relief boots
- Shielded to protect against external signal interference
|MFG. Product Number||39917|