The MDSC-8258 is a slimline, large-screen surgical display with LED backlight, featuring a 58-inch LCD panel (16:9) with UHD resolution (3840 x 2160).
Perfect Images in the Surgical Suite
The MDSC-8258 has been designed for use in hybrid operating rooms, interventional X-ray and cardiovascular suites. The MDSC-8258 delivers accurate DICOM-compliant grayscale and color images with ultra-low latency, making it the preferred choice for real-time critical imaging.
Reliable and Safe Performance
The large-size, ultra-high-resolution LCD screen offers a safer and more efficient alternative to multi-monitor configurations deployed in surgical environments. The optional configuration with a redundant power supply architecture (RL) ensures stable and reliable operation in the most critical conditions.
- Ultra-high resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- Long-life, low-power LED backlight
- High brightness, high contrast ratio, low-latency video processing
- Slim and lightweight design; medical-grade compliance
- Widescreen aspect ratio ultra-wide viewing angle: clearly visible image from nearly all angles
- Approved for medical use Anti-reflective protective front cover 8 MegaPixel resolution 4K UHD resolution
- 58-inch wide-screen color LCD with UHD resolution
- Wide viewing angle
- Advanced image processing algorithms
- 2 sets of 2 x Dual-Link DVI Inputs or 1set of 2 x Dual-Link DVI Inputs + 1 x Nexxis video-over IP optical link