We can customize this workstation to your specific needs (upgrading storage, memory, graphics cards, etc.). Please contact us with your requirements and we will quote you a custom solution to meet your needs.
Blazing Fast Performance
Power your most demanding applications with the latest Intel Xeon processor, now featuring a new generation of single-socket architecture with up to 18 cores. Run your software as fast as possible and get real-time results thanks to this memory expandable machine with up to 512GB of 2666MHz RDIMM ECC memory (not available with Core X CPUs).
Built for your Future
The Precision 5820 has a new customizable chassis that combines a versatile design with outstanding storage scalability to grow with your setup needs. No problem is too big with up to six 2.5" or five 3.5" drives and front access storage including SATA, SAS (not available on systems with Core X CPUs) and PCIe M.2/U.2 NVMe SSD can be configured for up to 68TB total storage and easily swapped. With the hot-swap feature on the M.2 and U.2 PCIe NVMe SSDs, you can remove drives without shutting down the workstation.
Intelligence that Matches Yours
Dell Optimizer for Precision is a built-in AI platform that learns how you work and continuously adapts to your style to create a smarter, more personalized and productive experience. Built-in AI and Intel Adaptix Technology adjusts performance levels where you need them the most so you can launch your most used apps faster.
Reliability Where it Matters Most
Stay safe and secure while reducing downtime with Dell Reliable Memory Technology (RMT) Pro, designed to work with ECC memory and protect your machine from potential crashes by mapping out bad memory locations after the system reboots. Plus, reliably access data with hardware and software optional RAID storage options. This includes PCIe NVMe SSDs and optional Smart Card (CAC/PIV) readers, so you can determine who has access to your system.
Manage and Secure with Ease
- Enhance convenience with Dell Client Command Suite and VMware® Workspace ONE™ integration, which lets you manage all of your Windows 10 endpoints from one console.
- Enjoy peace of mind with SafeGuard and Response, tools backed by security exports that protect your workstation from cyber threats, and allow you to focus your energy on your workflow.
- Manage systems remotely with Dell unique vPro extensions, capable of remotely running diagnostics on a fleet of devices, regardless of if they are powered on or off.
Ports & Slots
- 1. Power button/Power light
- 2. Drive activity light
- 3. SD card slot
- 4. USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- 5. USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port with PowerShare
- 6. USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port
- 7. Headset port
- 8. 5.25 inch bay (optional)
- 9. Optical drive
- 10. Drive access release latch
- 11. Drive carriers
- 12. Microphone/Line-in port
- 13. PS/2 Mouse port
- 14. USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- 15. Discrete graphics card slot (optional)
- 16. Padlock ring
- 17. Security cable slot
- 18. Power cable connector
- 19. Line-out port
- 20. Serial port
- 21. PS/2 Keyboard port
- 22. Network port
- 23. USB 3.1 Gen 1 port (supports smart Power-On)
- 24. Expansion card slots
Dimensions & Weight
- 1. Height: 16.45" (418mm)
- 2. Width: 6.94" (176.5mm)
- 3. Depth: 20.4" (518.3mm)
- Weight: 34 lbs (15.4 kg)
Docs & Drivers
|Processor||Intel Xeon W-2255 @ 3.70GHz | Deca Core (10-Core)|
|Memory||64GB DDR4 2933MHz ECC|
|Graphics||NVIDIA Quadro NVS 510 2GB|
|Operating System||Win10 Pro|
|Weight||34 lbs (15.4 kg)|