Industry-leading document and multimedia connectivity software.
PACS Scan from Hyland Healthcare lets you scan documents, create electronic forms, import JPEGs, AVIs, and MPEGs from any department to any picture, and archive communication system (PACS)/electronic medical record (EMR). Convert and send Word files, PDFs, reports, emails, and other images with the PACS Scan Virtual Printer, a printer selection that appears within your Windows application.
Eliminate paper, improve workflow and provide access to crucial clinical documentation, such as tech notes, screening forms, and order information. In PACS/EMR, view documents, electronic forms, and clinical images along with patient studies at the point of care.
PACS Scan includes additional features such as electronic forms and MediaImport to import and localize DICOM CDs/DVDs from various PACS vendors.
PACS SCAN FEATURES
The simple user interface allows anyone to scan documents without prior knowledge of PACS. No training is required.
PACS Scan Virtual Printer is now integrated with PACS Scan.
Interfaces to radiological information system (RIS) worklist or DICOM Archive to provide automatic loading of patient demographics for ease of use.
DICOM Modality Worklist (MWL) ensures an accurate match with patient studies.
Includes extensive bar code support for rapid demographic entry.
Scan and send documents to PACS/EMR using TWAIN compliant scanners.
Validated interoperability with over 25 PACS.
Directly import multimedia formats including JPEG, bitmap, TIFF, PNG, AVI/MPEG, and DICOM CD/DVD.
Drag and drop functionality is available to import JPEG/ AVI/MPEG images.
MediaImport (DICOM CD/DVD import) supports automatic decompression of compressed JPEG, JPEG2000, or RLE DICOM studies before sending them.
Access to confidential patient information is protected by username and password for each user.
Supports LDAP/Active Directory for single sign-on convenience.
PACS Scan allows you to create and distribute electronic forms to improve efficiency and workflow, which eliminates paper scanning entirely! ƒ
- Eliminate the paper “Print & Scan” cycle. ƒ
- Use an optional stylus tablet for rapid data entry. ƒ
- Auto-fill key fields with MWL.
DICOM CD/DVD IMPORT
- Reads all DICOM-compliant and some not-so-DICOMcompliant CD formats. ƒ
- Imports patient demographics — supports DICOM Modality Worklist for accurate demographic entry. ƒ
- Edits and localizes patient demographics — change fields such as Patient ID/MRN and accession number, prior to import.
- 1 x PacsSCAN software license
1 x HP EliteDesk 705 G4 Workstation (Win10 Pro)
- 1 x 19" Color LED Display Monitor
- 1 x Canon imageFORMULA DR-C225
- 1 x Year warranty with Express Exchange
- 1 x PacsSCAN software license CD.
- 1 x Year software warranty & update per license.
Docs & Drivers