Power to the Innovators
AMD Radeon™ Pro provides the performance, features, and reliability needed to tackle professional workflows ranging from product design and simulation to video post-production and visual effects. With stringent product qualifications, application certifications, performance optimizations, and regular enterprise driver updates, professionals can be assured a high-quality visual experience and peace of mind when working on mission-critical projects. The Radeon™ Pro family of professional graphics solutions was crafted, from the ground up, for the most demanding of professional users.
Your Journey in Professional Graphics Begins Here
The Radeon™ Pro WX 2100 graphics card delivers essential workstation features, quality, and support at an affordable price point. With 2GB of graphics memory and three DisplayPort 1.4 outputs, it is the ideal solution for those looking for a cost-effective, reliable professional graphics card that can fit in almost any workstation including small, power-constrained systems.
- Based on 4th generation Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture for graphic and arithmetic instructions in parallel.
- 8 CU compute units to accelerate demanding workloads.
- Up to 1.25 TFLOPS of peak SPFP to speed up professional applications for high performance.
- 2GB GDDR5 memory, enabling users to work with speed and responsiveness.
- Support for 10-bit color for a high level of detail and color precision.
- Up to 3 displays with AMD Eyefinity technology for highly immersive and versatile multi-tasking.
- Display support for 4K and 5K: single 5K @ 30Hz, or up to three 4K displays at 60Hz.
- Comprehensive API support, including OpenCL™, DirectX®, OpenGL®, and Vulkan®.
- Form factor: 2.7” x 6.6” (H x L); Single Slot
- Supported operating systems (64-bit): Microsoft® Windows® 10, Microsoft® Windows® 7, Linux®
Docs & Drivers
|GPU Memory||2GB GDDR5|
|Memory Bandwidth||Up to 48GB/s|
|Power Consumption||35W (max)|
|Output Ports||1 x DisplayPort 1.4, 2 x Mini-DisplayPort 1.4|
|Weight||0.97 lb (439.43 g)|