The FirePro W5000 DVI Workstation Graphics Card from AMD is a mid-range workstation graphics card created for medical imaging. It features a high resolution, high-bit depth, and multi-display solution designed to help medical administrators streamline their work environments, adopt new technologies to improve patient treatment, and achieve high standards of care. With a maximum resolution of 2560 x 2048 (in packed pixel mode) and support for 10-bit color and grayscale, the W5000 DVI enables the image quality and clarity medical professionals rely on to help them accurately diagnose and treat patients.
Support for the most common digital interface for monitors makes it easier to configure dual-display setups. Featuring two dual-link DVI outputs, the FirePro W5000 DVI workstation graphics card enables customers to use available DVI displays they have on hand, without the need for any external adapters. Furthermore, support for VDI extends prior investments in costly diagnostic DVI displays while allowing customers to benefit from next generation graphics performance. The FirePro can support a variety of medical imaging workflows. It can drive up to two 5MP displays independently or combined, or a drive a single 10MP display with dual input connectors as a single large desktop.
This FirePro graphics card delivers high quality, high resolution 10-bit grayscale 2D output, providing up to 1,024 shades of gray, while delivering high performance 3D acceleration. It also supports 10-bits per color channel (or 30-bits per pixel) video output. In addition, it can transform and send 10-bit data to corresponding displays for a high level of color support, representing images, and data with increased precision. Combined with a 10-bit display, the real world colors achieved can help medical professionals accurately review and analyze content.
AMD FirePro technology is engineered to deliver innovation and reliability for a wide range of operating systems, including Windows 8/7/XP/Vista and Linux (32/64-bit). The unified driver, which supports FirePro products, helps reduce the total cost of ownership by simplifying installation, deployment, and maintenance. High-resolution imaging and detection technologies enable more precise, swift and timely diagnoses, limit the number of invasive and unnecessary procedures, and support preventive care. FirePro workstation graphics card (display controllers) allows medical imaging professionals to see more colors and shades of grey in greater detail.
- Full 30-Bit Display Pipeline enables more color values than 24-bit products for more accurate color and grayscale reproductions
- Dual-View Display expands field of view across two ultra high resolution displays (DVI), allowing users to interact with multiple applications simultaneously, see images in more detail, and improve workflow productivity. Drive two 5MP displays independently or combined, or a single 10MP display with dual input connectors as a single large desktop.
- 2GB GDDR5 Memory: the FirePro W5000 DVI features 2GB of GDDR5 memory, a 256-bit memory interface and 102.4 GB/s of memory bandwidth.
- GeometryBoost utilizes a hardware architecture that features dual graphics engines, allowing the GPU to process two primitives per clock cycle and provide ultra-high geometry processing performance. Ensures ultra-high geometry performance and smooth handling of complex models.
- AMD PowerTune Technology dynamically optimizes the GPU clock, while keeping the workstation energy conscious, conserving electricity when it isn't needed.
- Unified Driver: one driver spans the entire family of AMD FirePro technology, helping to simplify maintenance and system administration.
- Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture efficiently balances compute tasks with 3D workloads, enabling multi-tasking that is designed to optimize utilization and maximize performance.
|MFG. Product Number||102C4040100|
|GPU Memory||2 GB GDDR5|
|Memory Bandwidth||102.4 GB/s|
|Power Consumption||75 W (Max.)|
|Output Ports||2 x Dual-Link DVI|