Boasting a 21.5” Full HD Touchscreen Color display with exceptional color accuracy and resolution, the Barco® AMM 215WTTP Surgical Medical Display Monitor offers reliable touchscreen User Interface performance for medical personnel.
This 21.5” Full HD touchscreen monitor ensures stunning visuals and reliable performance in surgical and medical settings, allowing for seamless ergonomic interaction. It is an ideal choice for high-stakes applications, with superior image quality and dependability.
Excellent design for Surgical environments
This monitor is a must-have for consistent, top-notch medical use, with a bezel-free layout that guarantees optimal visual performance and convenient cleaning and disinfection capabilities.
- This 21.5” Full HD Medical Display Monitor features advanced capacitive touchscreen technology, providing reliable multi-touch and gesture input options.
- Full High Definition resolution
- Medically certified
- Bezel-free design
- HID-compliant for easy installation & integration on computing devices
- Easy cleaning
- Table stand allowing for wide tilt angle
- VESA mounting holes on touch monitor unit for mounting on surgical boom arms, monitor arms, and medical carts
- Mounting holes on the table stand for various mounting options
- Multilingual OSD user control
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Pixel Pitch||0.248 x 0.248 mm|
|Aspect Ratio Hv||16:9|
|Calibrated Luminance||250 cd/m²|
|Max Luminance||250 cd/m²|
|Ambient Light Sensor||No|
|Active Screen Size (DIAGONAL)||545.2 mm (21.46")|
|Active Screen Size (H x V)||476 x 267 mm (18.7 x 10.5")|
|Video Input Signals||DVI|
|Recommended For||All digital images, except digital mammography|
|Viewing Angle (H, V)||178° , 178°|
|Mount Type||VESA 100 mm|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||518 x 352 x 219 mm (20.3" x 13.8" x 8.6")|
|Power Requirements||100 – 240 VAC / 50-60 Hz|
|Weight||15.4 lbs (7 kg)|