The 30" NEC MultiSync MD302C6, an LED-backlit color diagnostic display, is designed for the demanding needs of healthcare professionals in medical imaging and multi-modality PACS. This 6-megapixel model features an IPS panel to provide precise grayscale reproduction and wide viewing angles as well as an integrated front sensor that constantly monitors and adjusts the brightness to maintain the factory DICOM GSDF calibration. In addition to offering a large overall workspace, the MD302C6 can function as a dual 3MP replacement.
The MD302C6 includes a three-way ergonomic stand, including height-adjust, swivel, and tilt. The display offers both DisplayPort and DVI-D inputs, a built-in two-port USB hub, and 16-bit lookup tables (LUTs) with 1024 levels of gray for smooth images and hardware calibration.
The NEC MD302C6 flat panel display is ideal for viewing color and grayscale digital images for diagnosis by trained physicians. Applications include diagnostics image reporting in radiography as well as CT, MRI, and other medical imaging techniques.
- Stabilized image quality: A built-in front sensor regulates the luminance of the display for the short and long term.
- Precise image: Special AR (Anti-Reflection) coating ensures crisp image reproduction.
- Quick and convenient DICOM conformance test: Ad-Hoc DICOM conformance test can be performed on the display.
- Clean workspace: The built-in power supply unit helps keep your workspace clear by eliminating the need for an external AC adapter.
- Advanced Productivity: A large size and high resolution 30" 6MP screen offer a remarkably wide workspace.
- Eco-friendly: Less energy consumption and mercury free with an LED backlight system.
- Flexible video configuration: Arrange your viewing area as a single 6MP canvas or dual 3MP display setup.
- Easy maintenance: GammaCompMD QA software included with the display enables easy calibration, maintenance, and quality assurance ensuring accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display.
- Excellent screen performance (1000:1 contrast ratio, 3280 x 2048 native resolution, 800 cd/m², 400 cd/m² calibrated brightness)
- Out-of-the-box calibration to the DICOM grayscale display function for luminance
- Integrated two-port USB 2.0 hub easily connects you to your peripherals
- Includes GammaCompMD™ QA software for worry-free calibration and conformance testing to the DICOM standard
- FDA 510(k) clearance