Supporting up to 1.07 billion colors, the HP Z24x G2 DreamColor Display is a 10-bit color-accurate monitor. This display offers 100% coverage of sRGB, 99% of Adobe RBG, and BT. 709 color space coverage. These features are accompanied by a 1000:1 contrast ratio, full HD 1920 x 1200 resolution, and a 350 cd/m2 brightness rating.
Easily connect to a variety of computer configurations with the DreamColor display's multiple ports: DVI-D, HDMI, and integrated DisplayPort 1.2 (in), and DisplayPort 1.2 (out) which can be used to daisy chain multiple displays to one workstation.
To avoid tedious calibration when switching between color settings, the HP DreamColor features four programmable hotkeys and sixteen mappable functions.
View from multiple angles comfortably with swivel, tilt, raising, and lowering functions. Or even the ability to pivot the display into portrait mode.
- The 24-inch DreamColor panel produces up to 1.07 billion colors from a massive color gamut covering 99% of Adobe RGB.
- Pro-class color quality with 100% coverage of sRGB, BT.709, and 99% of Adobe RGB. Crisp and clear 1,000:1 contrast ratio and high temperatures on a 1920 x 1200 resolution wide-angle IPS panel.
- Enjoy 10-bit color that produces 1,024 gray levels per channel and up to 1.07 billion colors, all driven by the HP DreamColor Engine 2.
- Use HP Night Vision UI in low-light areas to auto-fade button backlights when not in use. Touch any button to re-light. Enjoy fast operation with four programmable hotkeys and 16 mappable functions.
- Connect to a PC, workstation, and several digital video devices with DVI, DisplayPort, and HDMI inputs. A DisplayPort output supports daisy-chaining of multiple displays.
- Find the most comfortable position with adjustable height, swivel, and tilt settings. Pivot the display into portrait mode.
- The integrated quick-release feature is an easy-to-use, VESA-compliant, LCD monitor mounting solution that allows you to quickly and securely attach an LCD monitor to a variety of stands, brackets, arms, or wall mounts.
- Enhanced cable management allows for concealment of power, video, and USB cables. Effortless routing of cables through the cable management tunnel at the base of the column.