- Increased wireless speed, improved reliability and extended transmission range with dual band 802.11n
- Lantronix SmartRoam technology provides seamless mobile connectivity and improved reliability
- Enterprise-level security options including AES, SSL, SSH and EAP for data encryption and authentication Simple device set-up, configuration and monitoring with powerful, industry-standard management tools (web, CLI, XML), Lantronix DeviceInstaller, QuickConnect, and WPS support
- Offers high performance Ethernet or wireless connectivity for remote access
- Provides bullet-proof security by offering robust data encryption and authentication options including AES, SSH, and SSL.
- Provides control of serial communication on connected devices and the flexibility to have data globally available.
PremierWave XN is a multi-port device server that offers high performance Ethernet or wireless connectivity for remote access and easy management of machines or equipment over the network and across the Internet. PremierWave XN provides bullet-proof security by offering robust data encryption and authentication options including AES, SSH and SSL. Remote configuration over a network is possible using Telnet, SSH, or web browser (HTTP and HTTPS). Designed with 802.11n technology, the PremierWave XN employs antenna diversity for optimal wireless performance, signal reliability, and extended range of wireless transmissions. With the exclusive SmartRoam technology from Lantronix, the PW-XN provides seamless mobile connectivity. By tracking the signal strength of Access Points (AP) within range along with preauthentication and caching, smooth and automatic transition to an access point occurs without delay.