The Barco® MDSC-2242 is a 42-inch large-screen surgical display with an LED backlight, featuring full HD resolution. Purpose-built for the operating room, the MDSC-2242 can visualize a wide range of analog and digital video sources, including HD endoscopic video, room and boom camera video, patient and surgery information, radiology and pathology images, with ultimate detail.
- Superb depth perception and realistic images, thanks to the high brightness, contrast, and resolution of the MDSC-2242
- Deliver surgical images fast and lag-free with the highest-available image quality
- Optimized for viewing PACS images and for use in the OR with full 10-bit image processing and a 12-bit lookup table coupled with de-interlacing and noise reduction algorithms.
- Flexible, multi-modality imaging (PiP & PaP)
- 42" network-enabled display
- The fan-less operation and anti-reflective protective glass allows for easy cleaning and prevents spreading contaminants in the operating room
Docs & Drivers