NEC MultiSync MD302C4 30", a mid-brightness medical-grade widescreen diagnostic display, is designed for the demanding needs of healthcare professionals in medical imaging and PACS. This 4-megapixel model offers DICOM calibration, excellent uniformity, impressive dual DisplayPort connectivity, and high-performance technologies such as automatic luminance control, Picture-by-Picture mode for simultaneous dual input viewing, and XtraView+™ for the widest viewing angles with minimal off-angle color shift.
Automatically adjust the backlight depending on the brightness of ambient lighting conditions. It also tells the monitor to enter power-saving mode whenever the ambient lighting falls below a predetermined value (like when lights are shut off at the end of the day), which can significantly reduce energy consumption.
Black Level Adjustment
Automatic black level adjustment regulates grayscale images for optimal picture quality.
Delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video.
Digital Uniformity Compensation
Reduces screen uniformity errors and compensates for differences in color/grayscale and luminance using new signal processing circuitry.
Delivers wide viewing angles up to 178º horizontally and vertically (up to 89º up, down, left, and right) with less color shift and without glare, reflection, or distortion.
No Touch Auto Adjust™
Allows the monitor to adjust automatically to optimal image settings when initially turned on.
- Superior screen performance (1000:1 contrast ratio, 2560 x 1600 native resolution, 300cd/m² brightness)
- Out-of-the-box calibration to the DICOM grayscale display function for luminance
- Automatic luminance control ensures consistent brightness for the life of the display
- 14-bit 3D internal programmable lookup tables (LUTs) enable precise calibration
- LED Backlight Technology
- Digital Uniformity Control provides accurate imaging across the screen
- AmbiBright™ ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display’s brightness based on lighting conditions
- Wide connectivity includes DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort, DVI-D and HDMI inputs, and two up/3 down USB hubs with DisplaySync Pro™.
- Stabilized image quality: A built-in front sensor regulates the luminance of the display in the short and long term.
- Quick and convenient DICOM conformance test: Ad-Hoc DICOM conformance test can be performed on display.
- DICOM out of the box: The display is calibrated at the factory according to DICOM Part 14.
- Advanced Productivity: A large size and high resolution 30" 4MP screen offers a vast workspace
- Eco-friendly: Less energy consumption and mercury-free with an LED backlight system.
Docs & Drivers
|Screen Type||Color (ips)|
|Resolution||4MP (2560 x 1600)|
|Pixel Pitch||0.25 x 0.25 mm|
|Aspect Ratio Hv||16:10|
|Max Luminance||300 cd/m2|
|Calibration||Auto (Built-in front sensor)|
|Ambient Light Sensor||Yes|
|Active Screen Size (DIAGONAL)||760 mm (30'')|
|Active Screen Size (H x V)||641 x 401 mm (25.2 x 15.8")|
|Video Input Signals||DisplayPort|
|Recommended For||All digital images, except digital mammography|
|Viewing Angle (H, V)||178°, 178°|
|Mount Type||Vesa (100 mm)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||688.3 x 466.4 x 301.6 mm (27.1" x 18.4" x 11.9")|
|Power Consumption||87 W|
|Power Requirements||1.1 A/0.51 A; 100-240 V|
|Weight||37.5 lbs. / 17.0 kg|