The 24" NEC MultiSync EA245WMi is an ultra-narrow bezel IPS desktop monitor ideal for corporate environments. Designed for excellent imaging and ideal for multiple monitor configurations, this widescreen model features IPS panel technology with wide viewing angles (178° horizontal/vertical) and ergonomic adjustability. The LED backlighting of the EA245WMi allows for a slimmer profile, lighter weight, and increased power savings compared to previous generation models.
ControlSync technology allows users to control up to six EA245WMi displays in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users are able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor. Smart sensing technology automatically detects your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness with ambient light and human sensors. Full-featured connectivity including HDMI, DisplayPort 1.2 in / out, DVI-D, VGA, and 3-port USB 3.0 hub, connects users to the latest peripherals and future-proofs the investment.
- LED backlight technology provides industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- Height-adjust, pivot, tilt, and swivel capabilities add flexibility and comfort to your viewing preferences
- Full connectivity, including DisplayPort 1.2 in / out, HDMI, DVI-D, and VGA
- Touch-sensitive OSD controls are integrated into the bezel, making display adjustments easier than ever
- Human and ambient light sensors automatically detect your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness, thereby conserving power
- ECO Mode allows you to manually adjust the display’s brightness to your liking, saving power and reducing your energy costs
- Duel direction pivot and the image flip feature allow users to arrange the thinnest inactive areas together for nearly seamless images
- Kensington Lock: Enables a security cable to be attached to the projector.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Automatically adjusts the backlight and power management depending on the ambient lighting brightness.
- Picture-by-Picture (PBP) mode: Displays a either second video source or the same video source in a window beside the main video source.
- Carbon Footprint Meter: Informs and motivates responsible use of the display by calculating and tracking the conservation of green gas emissions in real-time.
- LED Backlight: Provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials.
- Human Sensor: Monitors the presence of a user in front of the display and can go into power-saving mode if the user leaves, saving up to 99% of power.
- Rapid Response: Delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video.
- ControlSync: Allows users to control up to six units in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users will be able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor.
- XtraView+: Delivers wide viewing angles of up to 178º horizontally and vertically (up to 89º up, down, left, and right) with less color shift and without any glare, reflection, or distortion.
Docs & Drivers
|Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Pixel Pitch||0.27 x 0.27 mm|
|Aspect Ratio Hv||16:10|
|Calibrated Luminance||300 cd/m2|
|Max Luminance||300 cd/m2|
|Active Screen Size (DIAGONAL)||609.6 mm (24")|
|Video Input Signals||DisplayPort|
|Viewing Angle (H, V)||178°, 178°|
|Mount Type||VESA (100 mm)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||531.5 x 397.6 x 204.3 mm (20.9" x 15.7" x 8.0")|
|Power Consumption||22 W|
|Power Requirements||110V - 220V 50/60 hertz|
|Weight||13.2 lbs (6.0 kg)|