- MFG. Product Number
- Screen Setup
- Screen Type
- 2MP (1600 x 1200)
- Recommended For
- MR, CT, US, NM, CR
- Screen Technology
- TFT AMLCD Dual Domain IPS, 3 subpixels per pixel
- CCFL lamps
- Active Screen Size (diagonal)
- 21.3" (528mm)
- Active Screen Size (H x V)
- 1200 x 1600 Portrait 1600 x 1200 Landscape
- Pixel Pitch
- 0.270mm, 94 dpi
- Color Imaging
- Gray Imaging
- Viewing Angle (H, V)
- 176° horizontal and vertic
- Manual (external USB sensor)
- Calibrated Luminance
- 400 cd/m²
- Max. Luminance
- 1000 cd/m² typical
- Contrast Ratio
- 700:1 typical
- Video Input Signals
- DVI-D and VGA
- Power Consumption
- 33 Watts typical
- 30.0 lb
The high-bright UXGA 1200x1600 AMLCD panel is sized to a 541 mm (21.3 in.) display screen. The reset button, LED indicator, and input power and video ports are located on the back of the display. No other user-accessible controls are available.
You can change the brightness of the Dome E2c display in the Display Properties dialog of the Windows operating system. However, when DICOM auto-calibration is running, you must control display brightness via the Dome CXtra software.
NOTE: Diagnosis requiring calibration with the Dome CXtra
software can only be supported on the DVI-D interface.
1 Reset. Restores default display setting.
2 LED indicator. Shows display status.
3 DIN 8-pin port. Drives power to the display.
4 S-Video, separate video analog input port. Requires
a 4-pin mini-DIN connector.
5 C-Video, composite video analog input port. Requires an RCA or phono
6 DVI, DVI-I video input port. Supports DVI-D digital or DVI-A analog video.
Requires DVI connector.
7 VGA. VGA video analog input port. Requires an HD15 D-Sub or VGA
8 USB-B port
9 USB-A port (2)
- 1 x Fully Refurbished NDSsi Planar Dome E2c Color Medical Diagnostic LCD Monitor
- 1 x DVI-D cable
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Dome QAWeb calibration and QA software
- 1 x nVidia Quadro PCIe graphic card
- All necessary cables and adapters
- 3 x Year warranty on parts and labor
- 30 Day money back satisfaction guarantee