The LG 27MD5KA-B 27" UltraFine 16:9 5K IPS Monitor requires a Mac with Thunderbolt 3 and macOS 10.12.2 or later. If your system has Thunderbolt 2, you can use a Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 adapter, but this will not support Power Delivery. This display will not work with USB Type-C host connectivity.
With a 27" screen and 5K 5120 x 2880 resolution at 60Hz and 218 PPI, this LG UltraFine monitor allows you to experience detail to the fullest extent. View your images with detail, precision, and rich color, thanks to built-in support for 99% of the DCI-P3 color spectrum. This display also features In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology that can display 1.07 billion colors using 8-bit + A-FRC. The screen is protected with an anti-glare panel with a 2H hardness rating and optimized with an aspect ratio of 16:9, contrast ratio of 1200:1, 500 cd/m2 maximum brightness, and 12 and 14 ms (GtG) response times. The 178° viewing angle makes viewing comfortable and accurate from numerous positions.
- 218 Pixels per Inch delivering 5K resolution (5120 x 2880 at 27").
- The color spectrum of P3 is 99%.
- Thunderbolt 3 port and three USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C downstream ports operating at 5 Gb/s.
- Color remains consistent from edge to edge, and color shift is minimized with IPS technology.
- Internal webcam, dual 5W speakers, and a microphone designed with communication in mind.
- Detailed control of display settings, such as brightness, can be done without using any physical buttons.
- LG Screen Manager provides various multi-screen options, such as automatically dividing the screen into two or four frames.
Docs & Drivers
|MFG. Product Number||27MD5KA-B|
|Resolution||5120 x 2880|
|Active Screen Size (H x V)||29.3" x 22.6" x 12.4"|
|Active Screen Size (DIAGONAL)||690 mm (27")|
|Pixel Pitch||0.11685 mm x 0.11685 mm|
|Viewing Angle (H, V)||178°, 178°|
|Calibrated Luminance||500 cd/m²|
|Max Luminance||500 cd/m²|
|Power Consumption||140 W|
|Video Input Signals||3 x USB-C, 1 x Thunderbolt USB-C (5K @ 60Hz)|
|Weight||18.7 lbs (8.5 kg)|